Your one stop Prepping Site that links you to the best of the web

Thursday, August 8, 2013

SHTF Weapon Furniture

This is my personal opinion only. However, I would like to explain. I know a lot of Preppers like to trick-out their weapons with Lights, lasers, red dot optics, espresso makers…etc. To me, that is a waste of money. For one, all of these things take batteries. Batteries die and eventually cannot be replace. Scopes on long rifles may be good. However not for you main battle rifle. Keep it factory set without the bells and whistles. If you have ever been in combat, you know that your rifle will take a beating. Once you take off your iron sights to put on your scope, you are stuck if your scope gets busted. Again this is my personal, experienced opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment