If you are like me, you have enough SPAM to live on for about 200 years! Here is a pretty cool recipe that I found at SPAM Recipe Link Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 12-ounce can SPAM Hickory Smoked cut into cubes
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 cups thawed frozen diced potatoes
- 1/4 cup Italian herbs cooking cream
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix
- 1 16-ounce can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9-inch baking dish.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add SPAM® Hickory Smoked and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, sour cream, ranch seasoning, soup, cheese and cooking cream. Add SPAM® mixture; stir to combine. Spoon mixture into baking dish.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 wedges. Place over SPAM mixture with points facing upward. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are cooked through and golden brown.