Your one stop Prepping Site that links you to the best of the web

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

SHTF Downtime

One thing that I do not hear a lot about, concerning post SHTF, is how to occupy your down time. You won’t be working 24/7. (If you have Prepped properly that is.) How will you and your family cope with this. What we have are some simple games put up. Decks of cards, books that we haven’t read. That kind of stuff. I can see the winter offering more downtime when not cutting wood, or hunting. I would like to have thing to keep my kids busy as well. So my suggestion is get some of what I have listed above and prep these as well. Another thing that you can do is put a bunch of books on a Kindle, Nook, etc. A solar charger can be purchased and give you hours of escape from the madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment