Your one stop Prepping Site that links you to the best of the web

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Post SHTF Fishing

Do you have a rod and reel in your BOA? I don’t. The reason that I don’t is that this takes up valuable space. Also, just the intent of sitting down and fishing (post SHTF) dawns on me as a waste of time. There will be ten thousand other things I should be doing. I do, however, have several containers of fishing line and several boxes of hooks. I feel that doing a line set (with 4 to 5 hooks per line) gives the best chance and least amount of time. A line set is basically a length of line tied off to the bank. One end has a sizable sinker and hooks tied and baited about every 3 to 4 feet apart. Come back and check this several times throughout the day. You can catch more than one at a time too. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment