Your one stop Prepping Site that links you to the best of the web

Monday, February 23, 2015

Break Down Bow

When it comes to Prepping, it is nice to have redundant items. Currently I have a compound bow that I have had for many years. Great for hunting. However, what if my string or wheels break on my bow? I would be out of the “Bow Business”. So, after giving this some thought, I started looking in to a more simple Recurve or long bow. What I found was a pretty cool bow for us Preppers. It is made by Spectre. It is a bow that breaks down and can be put in your BOB. Same with the arrows (or use regular ones). Anyhow, I thought I would share this find with you. If anyone has one of these, write us an honest review and I will put it on here.
Spectre Bows: Spectre

No comments:

Post a Comment