Your one stop Prepping Site that links you to the best of the web

Friday, September 28, 2012

Preppers "Hedge Fund"

W.O.W.
I see that a lot of Preppers are buying Gold and Silver for the coming economic collapse. I don’t know about you guys but I do not have a truck load of money laying around. I cannot buy pounds of gold and silver. So how can you protect some of your wealth. A nice little hedge that you can do is this… Pennies dated 1981 and earlier, and any nickels that are in circulation. Why is that? The pennies pre1982 are copper. That makes them worth about 3 cents in actual copper weight! Nickels are worth 7.5 cents each and is predicted to be worth 10 cents each. So rob your piggy banks and start saving these valuable items. It is like getting free money! My last comment on economics is this… “Screw Gold, buy lead”.

No comments:

Post a Comment