Your one stop Prepping Site that links you to the best of the web

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Good Little Pocket Knife

I just wanted to share a nice little knife that I bought several weeks ago. It is a Bear Grylls, made by Gerber. I am not affiliated or trying to sell you one of these. Just sharing that I bought this knife at Wally-World for $15.00 and I am very happy with it...all the way around. If it was junk, i would tell you that too. Way back in 1987, I was finishing Basic Training in the Army and I bought 2 of these. (Not Bear Grylls, of course). One for me and one for my dad. We both still have them and they work as good today as they did in 1987. Heck in 1987, I paid $17.00 bucks each! Anyhow, it is a good knife, I like it, I am happy and I recommend it to through in your BOB.

No comments:

Post a Comment